We’re thrilled to share with you the latest upgrade to Book Creator.
A great new way of working with pages
A lot of people have asked about copying pages so that the same layout can be applied throughout a book. Book Creator 2.7 delivers this!
But that’s not all. You can now also share pages to Twitter, Facebook, Email and the Camera roll. Ideal for sharing details of the book you’re working on.
For full details check out the pages support article.
Improved VoiceOver support
You can now add an accessibility description to your images. Together with the great support for VoiceOver in iBooks your books can now be read by everyone, even when they can’t see the screen.
iOS 7 ready
We’ve extensively tested Book Creator with iOS 7 to ensure it will work perfectly when you upgrade.
Look out for a further upgrade from us once iOS 7 is released taking full advantage of the new interface and features from Apple.
Fixes and improvements
This update includes a few other fixes and improvements:
- Fixed: A crash when pasting images into the Add Text screen.
- Fixed: The audio recorder and inspector were sometimes showing the incorrect duration.
- Fixed: Landscape photos on a retina iPad and iPad mini are now imported to perfectly fit a landscape page.
- Improvement: We’ve merged the sharing and cloud buttons on the My Books screen to make things simpler. Everything is still there, and now it’s clearer how to export as a PDF file.
- Improvement: A refreshed icon and design.
Get the update today
The update is now available in the App Store. Happy book making!
Dan is the founder of Red Jumper and the developer of Book Creator. He is married to the children’s author Ally Kennen, and they have 4 great kids.