Be An Author Monthis dedicated to inspiring every student to embrace their creativity, articulate their thoughts, and harness the strength of their voice.
with our upcoming webinars
- Thursday 7 March, 12.30pm PTHarnessing Student Narratives for Learning and Assessmentwith Michael HernandezRegister hereWEBINAR
- Monday 11 March, 3:30pm ETConnecting Informational
Text to Expository Writingwith Patrick RogersRegister hereWEBINAR
- Wednesday 20 March, 3pm CTPartner Spotlight: New Caney ISDwith LaSonya Cobbs, Krista Keiser, Kim Munoz and Charissa ScottRegister hereWEBINAR
- Wednesday 17 April, 12.00pm ETTWIMA: A Global Read Aloudwith Jon Smith and Randi AhrndtSave the date!WEBINAR
- Thursday, 15 February, 3.30pm ETBe An Author Month: Unlocking the Power of Student Voiceswith Randi Ahrndt & Jon SmithWatch the recordingWEBINAR
- Tuesday, 27 February, 3:00pm ETBe An Author Month: Finding, Refining & Recording your Voicewith Jon Smith (for NYSCATE)Watch the recordingWEBINAR
Check out our library packed with templates and activities to bring literacy to life.
World is my Audience
Join us for a collaborative book project and give your students a voice. #TWIMA
Be an Author
Find out why March is such a special month for reading and writing!
Activities and lesson ideas for EVERY day in March to get your kids reading and writing.