16 reasons why Book Creator will transform your district
Dive deeperExplore how Book Creator can help teach specific curriculum areas
Book Creator enables teachers to engage students, provide them with opportunities to seek out creative solutions, and expose them to the world outside of the walls of their classroom.
It was obvious that Book Creator understood how schools work and what it’s like to be a teacher in today’s world.
I was blown away by the projects our 2nd graders did. I only had to spend 15 minutes with the teachers and students to get them up and running!
Over 1.5 million books are made with Book Creator each month, in classrooms throughout the world.
Book Creator premium
- 1,000 book plan for every teacher
- Unlimited libraries
- Real-time collaboration
- Access to 2 million + Noun Project icons
- Deeper, location-based analytics
- Admin dashboard to assign and manage licenses
- Access to self-paced training course within the app
- In-app support via chat with our support team
Bringing Book Creator to your school
Our 5-step checklist will guide you through the first stages of bringing Book Creator to your teachers and students.
LMS integrationWe’ll integrate with your LMS and give you a bespoke admin dashboard for assigning and tracking licenses.
TrainingBring in our experts to help with training or use our PD Menu to get started. Or jump into one of our regular live webinars.
Resources for teachersDelve into a library of case studies, example books, lesson ideas and templates covering multiple subjects and grade levels.
Your Privacy matters to us
- We are COPPA, FERPA and GDPR compliant
- Teachers are always in control
- We don’t sell user data or advertise
- We protect your information
- Your books belong to you
Newton County School System
Ottawa Catholic School Board
Newburgh Enlarged City School District
The challenge of learning recovery – let’s remember to make it fun
98% of teachers
2018 survey of 668 teachers