With over 4 million books made on the iPad with Book Creator, we’re very excited that from today anyone with an Android tablet can create, share and publish their own beautiful ebooks.
Bringing ebook creation to Android tablets
Book Creator for Android brings ebook creation to Android with the same simple interface that has made Book Creator for iPad a no.1 iTunes app in 60 countries. With the app, you can:
- Add pictures from the Gallery, grab them from the web, or snap from the camera. Then move and resize them with your fingers.
- Edit text using the onscreen keyboard, and apply rich formatting to make it look great.
- Narrate your books and bring them to life.
- Record and import video.
- Layout your book exactly as you want with guidelines and snap positioning.
- Preview your books with the built in reading mode.
- Upload to Google Play Books for reading across all your devices.
- Collaborate on book creation with the simple import and export to Google Drive.
- Send your books to your friends over email.
- Become a published author – export your books as fully standard ePub 3 files ready for submission to Google Play and Apple’s iBooks Store.
Here’s a short video of Book Creator in action
Dan is the founder of Red Jumper and the developer of Book Creator. He is married to the children’s author Ally Kennen, and they have 4 great kids.