You can now share media from other apps directly into Book Creator.
The latest update to Book Creator is now in the App Store with support for sharing audio, video, image and text straight into Book Creator from other apps. Sharing works from Google Drive, Dropbox, the Photos app, iMovie and more.
Previously, you had to save any photo or video to the iPad Camera Roll first – now you can do it directly. What’s more, you couldn’t share audio tracks at all before, without exporting them to a computer with iTunes.
To get started you’ll need to enable the sharing activity for Book Creator.
From another app tap on the share icon then scroll through the list of apps to the 3 dots. Tap on this and enable Book Creator.
Also in this release
- New design for the Add item + picker, making is easier to find things.
- You can make speech and thought bubbles much smaller.
- We’ve dramatically reduced how much space the app uses.
- Drop shadows on shapes work again.
- Some bug fixes for shapes moving position in imported books.
Dan Kemp is Red Jumper’s Community Manager. He spends his time spreading the word about Book Creator and supporting people who use it.